Pengaruh Konsentrasi Substrat Tepung Limbah Brem dan Lama Fermentasi Terhadap Produksi Kalsium Sitrat dengan Menggunakan Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404.

  • Gusti Putu Agus Darmataba JURUSAN TEKNOLOGI INDUSTRI PERTANIAN FAKULTAS TEKNOLOGI PERTANIAN UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA
  • Nyoman Semadi Antara JURUSAN TEKNOLOGI INDUSTRI PERTANIAN FAKULTAS TEKNOLOGI PERTANIAN UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA
  • G.P. Ganda Putra JURUSAN TEKNOLOGI INDUSTRI PERTANIAN FAKULTAS TEKNOLOGI PERTANIAN UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA

Abstract

Dregs brem is a waste of manufacture brem,  from basic materials are made  to be
brem, only about 75% has managed to become brem while the remaining 25% to waste, brem
waste still contains 10% sugar and starch by 12%. This research was done to  determine the
effects  of substrate concentration and fermentation time on the  production of calcium citrate
from waste brem by using Aspergillus niger. The research was experimental research, using a
randomized block design factorial design, consisting of two factors. The first factor is the
substrate concentration (25%, 30% and 35%), the second factor was the fermentation time (3,
5, and 7 days). The results showed that the concentrations of substrate and fermentation time
very significant effect on the level of  calcium citrate, total soluble  solids and acidity (pH).
The interaction of both  treatment effect was not significant on the level of calcium citrate,
total soluble  solids and acidity (pH) fermented flour waste brem using Aspergillus niger. The
average value is highest Ca-citrate in the treatment of substrate concentration of 30%
amounting to 4.38 g/L and fermentation time 5 days amounted to 4.76 g/L.



[Keywords]:  Aspergillus niger, flour waste Brem, substrate concentration, time of
fermentation, calcium citrate

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
AGUS DARMATABA, Gusti Putu; SEMADI ANTARA, Nyoman; GANDA PUTRA, G.P.. Pengaruh Konsentrasi Substrat Tepung Limbah Brem dan Lama Fermentasi Terhadap Produksi Kalsium Sitrat dengan Menggunakan Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404.. JURNAL REKAYASA DAN MANAJEMEN AGROINDUSTRI, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 1, p. 50–59, jan. 2017. ISSN 2503-488X. Available at: <https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/jtip/article/view/27226>. Date accessed: 23 june 2021.
Section
Articles

Keywords

129;

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>