Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Manuscripts are written using standard citation applications (Mendeley).
- In regard to some policies, we recommend for all authors to submit their article(s) only if the similarities is not exceed of 20% based on our setting.
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
Seluruh artikel di Jurnal ini dapat disebarluaskan atas tetap mencantumkan sumber yang syah. Identitas judul artikel tidak boleh dihilangkan. Penerbit tidak bertangggung jawab terhadap naskah yang dipublikasikan. Isi artikel menjadi tanggung jawab Penulis.