Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration and article topics according to the focus and scope of sport and fitness journal
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts should be in MS Word format with Times New Roman font, The text should be in single-column format and with single space (excluding abstract and reference).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines which can be downloaded on author center page
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Author (s) must submit Ethical Clearance from their institution.
Prepare your CR paper in full-size format, on A4 paper (210 x 297 mm, 8.27 x 11.69 in).
Margins: top, bottom, left and right = 2,54 cm
- Manuscript is written in English
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License