Peer Review Process
- Review process will occurred through double blind peer review process
- Peer review is the subjecting process of research quality by the field expert which are related with our journal scope. The advantage of peer review is to guarantee the quality of the reviewed articles are based on specific disciplines and to ensure that unreasonable claims, unacceptable interpretation or personal views are no published without prior expert review.
- Double blind is the identity of both the author and reviewer which are kept hidden throughout the review process. It will prevent the reviewer from forming any bias and conflict of interest.
- There are 3 process of review :
- Pra-qualification review by editor (review which are related to Scope of the journal, the suitability of the manuscript structure with author guidelines, research methods, data sufficiency, references and language)
- Peer Review by reviewers
- Post-review by Section Editor (after the author has done in revising the articles as the reviewers suggestion, section editor will have the review process again on the title, authors and institution, abstract and keywords, introduction, method, result, discussion, conclusion and references.
- The length of the process from submission to acceptance is 3 months.
- Types of decision and deadline
There are 3 kinds of decision on our journal, such as:
- Major revision needed (manuscript revision will be sent in maximum time is 2 months after reviewer sends the result of the review to author)
- Accepted with minor revision (manuscript revision will be sent in maximum time 1 month reviewer sends the result of the review to author)