Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- All articles published by International Journal of Environment and Geosciences (IJEG) and Graduate Study of Environmental Sciences, Udayana University are made available under an open access license worldwide immediately. This means everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in International Journal of Environment and Geosciences (IJEG), and everyone is free to re-use the published material given proper accreditation/citation of the original publication. Open access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively article processing charge for accepted articles (See Author Fees). International Journal of Environment and Geosciences (IJEG) and Graduate Study of Environmental Sciences, Udayana University publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).