Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and OpenOffice document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- All articles published by Bumi Lestari Journal of Environment and Environmental Reseach Center Udayana University are made available under an open access license worldwide immediately. This means everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Bumi Lestari Journal of Environment, and everyone is free to re-use the published material given proper accreditation/citation of the original publication. Open access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively article processing charge for accepted articles (See Author Fees). Bumi Lestari Journal of Environment and Environmental Reseach Center Udayana University publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).