All manuscripts should be submitted to International Journal of Environment and Geosciences (IJEG) editorial office by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: http://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/ijeg/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions, where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems on the online submission, they can contact Editorial Office at email: psmil[at]unud.ac.id.
Three types of manuscripts are acceptable for publication: Original Research Articles, Review Article, and Short Communication (Letters).
Preparation of manuscripts
The manuscript should be concise and easy to read. The Manuscript format as templates in MS Word, according to the guidelines (See Manuscript Template)
Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three until six months of the submission date.
Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface. The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
GUIDELINE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
Author should first register or login as Author through the following address: http://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/ijeg/user/register or http://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/ijeg/login
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on "Register" button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on "New Submission". In the Start a New Submission section, click on"Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process". The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 - Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 - Entering Submission's Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 - Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 - Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to International Journal of Environment and Geosciences (IJEG), click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Author who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Author is able to track his submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.