Focus and Scope
International Journal of the Sustainable Global South is a refereed journal which reflects current problems of global development, including - climate change, geographic restructuring, migration, adaptive urbanism, social justice and other dominant issues.
The journal discusses issues pertaining to sustainable development of the third world countries in the context of evolving social, cultural, economic and spatial conditions. It therefore embraces studies that deepen our understanding of cultural and socially empathetic forms of development. So, its focuses are on:
- Climate change and sustainable living environments
- Renewable energy and the formation of the built forms
- Urban and rural growth
- Urban health
- Public health practices and policy
- Sustainable economy
- Spatial restructuring and infrastructure
- The strategic use of resources
- Urban waste treatment and management
- Disaster mitigation and management
- Human settlement and community
- Other dominant issues pertaining to sustainable built environment
Each submission will be blindly reviewed by at least two reviewers.
The Journal is published twice a year, in February and August, by the Office for Research and Community Services of Udayana University-Bali (Indonesia).