Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Always put clear correspondence address including email
- We encourage that references used should be no older than 10 years
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Submitted graphs and picture/photos including maps should be in a very good quality to be printed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright to this article is transferred to Journal of Marine Research and Technology (JMRT). The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right and license to reproduce, publish, distribute and archive the article in all forms and media of expression now known or developed in the future, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.