The Author(s) who publish their articles in the journal must approve the copyright statement as follows:
1. All material contained in this site is protected by law.
2. The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
3. All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.
4. The manuscript is accepted for publication, the copyright of the manuscript shall be assigned to Institute for Research and Community Services Udayana University as publisher of the journal by completed and signed a Copyright Transfer/Agreement which is available in this link.
5. Copyright encompasses non-exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the manuscript in all form and media, as well as translations.
6. The Editorial Board of IJEET makes every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.