- Manuscript should be submitted solely to this Journal and it is not under any consideration elsewhere.
- Manuscript should obtain scientific method and not considered to be a work of plagiarism.
- Manuscript should be written in Indonesian or English with standard grammar.
- Manuscript should be in a minimum of 6 pages and not exceed 12 pages.
- . Manuscript should be written in single space with A4 paper, using Times New Roman font 12pt and 3cm margin on all sides.
- Manuscript should be submitted through online submission at https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/sastra
- Manuscript should be written in Journal template format, otherwise it will be rejected. Resubmission is accepted if all requirements are fulfilled.
- Manuscript will be send to double blind review if it is passed the Editor’s preview.
- Manuscript with revisions, should be resubmitted in the time frame given.
- Manuscript outline:
Title should be concise and no more that 20 words and it represent the content of the analysis.
Name should be written in full without any academic degree and should be completed with affiliation and email.
Abstract should be written in both Indonesian and English with 3-5 keywords.
Introduction should consist of background and literature review completed with the aims.
Method should be described in clear and detail with appropriate theoretical basis in corresponds to the object of the analysis.
Result and Discussion should be written in no more than 4 subchapters with clear description of finding and analysis.
Conclusion should be built based on the result of the analysis and not written as a summary.
Acknowledgement (optional) is consist of thank and gratitude to sponsor or grant provider.
Reference should be written in accordance to APA standard and style (http://www.apastyle.org/), mandatory to use a reference management application (Mendeley, Zotero, etc)