1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
  2. The article can be submitted in English and/or Bahasa
  3. The submission file format is in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) and attaching the Turn It In result
  4. The text is single-spaced without space before/after paragraph; uses a 10-point Arial font; narrow margin; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
  5. The article should be between 5-10 pages long (minimum 5 pages and a maximum of 10 pages)
  6. The structure of the article should be in the following format: Title, Identity, Affiliation, Corresponding Author, Abstract, Keyword, Introduction/Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (optional), and References
    1. Title
      Title of articles in English and Bahasa should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise, and written in capital letters.
    2. Identity
      Full name without academic degrees and titles.
    3. Affiliation
      Affiliation of each author and should be accompanied by the Institution of the author.
    4. Abstract
      Written briefly in English and Bahasa which is in one paragraph consist of 150-250 words, containing Introduction/Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion of the study, and your research contributions to science.
    5. Corresponding Author
      Email address of the corresponding author.
    6. Keywords
      Written in English and Bahasa, 3-6 words or groups of words.
    7. Introduction/Background
      Explaining the background, problems, importance of research, a brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ended with a paragraph of research purposes. A balance must be kept between the pure and applied aspects of the subject. The introduction is presented in the form of paragraphs of approximately 1000 words.
    8. Methods
      Make sure that work can be repeated according to the details provided. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.
    9. Results  
      Well-prepared tables and or figures must be the significant feature of this section because they convey the major observations to readers. Any information provided in tables and figures should no longer be repeated in the text, but the text should focus on the importance of the principal findings of the study. In general, journal papers will contain three-seven figures and tables. Same data can not be presented in the form of tables and figures. The results of the study are discussed to address the problem formulated, objectives, and research hypotheses.
    10. Discussion
      It is highly suggested that discussion be focused on the why and how the research findings can happen and to extend to which the research findings can be applied to other relevant problems.
    11. Conclusion 
      The conclusion should be withdrawn on the basis of research findings, formulated concerns, and research purposes. The conclusion is presented in one paragraph without a numerical form of expression. Explain your research contributions to science.
    12. Acknowledgment (optional)
      Contributors who are not mentioned as authors should be acknowledged, and their particular contributions should be described. All sources of funding for the work must be acknowledged, both the research funder and the grant number (if applicable) should be given for each source of funds
    13. References
      The reference should be in Vancouver Style. More or less 80% of references for literature reviews should be the recent (up to date) journals published in the last 10 years, but the rest of 20 % of references can be cited from research reports and or articles. We recommend using Mendeley.