Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Latex (Zip Compression) with the perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Lontar Komputer as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal (printed or online) will be allowed only with a written permission from Jurnal Lontar Komputer. The Editorial Board of Jurnal Lontar Komputer make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.