Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission should the original scientific works by authors which have not previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in editable Ms. Word format (OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect). The file size should not be bigger than 2 MB. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the provided template with length of the manuscript between 7 (seven) to 10 (ten) pages of A4 paper.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point arial narrow font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
An author who publishes in the Jurnal Arsitektur Lanskap (JAL) agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.