The writers who publish their articles in the journal must approve the copyright statement as follows:
- All material contained in this site is protected by law.
- If you find one or more articles contained in the journal that violate or potentially infringe your copyright.
- The formal legal aspect of access to any information and articles contained in this journal site refers to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license.
- All Information contained in the journal is academic. The journal is not liable for any losses incurred by misuse of information from this site.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Creations are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.