Focus and Scope
The E-Jurnal Medika Udayana publishes studies performed by multi-center groups in the various disciplines of medicine, including clinical trials and cohort studies from large patient populations, specifically:
- Phase I, phase II, and phase III studies performed under the auspices of groups such as general clinical research centers, cooperative oncology groups, and the like.
- Reports of patients with common presentations or diseases, especially studies that delineate the natural history and therapy of important conditions.
- Reviews oriented to the practicing internist and diagnostic puzzles, complete with images from a variety of specialties.
- Careful physiological or pharmacological studies that explain normal function or the body's response to disease.
- Analytic reviews such as meta-analyses and decision analyses that use a formal structure to summarize an important field.