FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PRODUKTIVITAS USAHA TANI DAN KEBERHASILAN PROGRAM SIMANTRI DI KABUPATEN KLUNGKUNG

  • Ni Luh Putu Rossita Dewi Fakultas Ekonomi , Universitas Udayana, Bali
  • Made Suyana Utama Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana
  • Ni Nyoman Yuliarmi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana

Abstract

Agricultural development occurs when efforts to optimize the use of natural resources and appropriate technology . Government attention in agricultural development, demonstrated through Integrated Farming Systems Program ( Simantri ) . Simantri Program is a program to increase the number of farm production which might be expected to have an impact on the increase in income and welfare of farmers . The data in this research is the analysis of structural equation with alternative Partial Least Square ( PLS ) . The evaluation results indicate that the goodness of fit of the structural model to get the value of Q2 in this research model of 0.873 means that the information contained in the data 84.2 percent can be explained by a model that is the characteristic variables farmers, social capital , productivity of farming and Simantri program success , while the remaining 15.8 percent is explained by other variables not included in the model.

 

Keywords: Productivity, the success of the program, Program Simantri

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2017-01-19
How to Cite
DEWI, Ni Luh Putu Rossita; UTAMA, Made Suyana; YULIARMI, Ni Nyoman. FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PRODUKTIVITAS USAHA TANI DAN KEBERHASILAN PROGRAM SIMANTRI DI KABUPATEN KLUNGKUNG. E-Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana, [S.l.], jan. 2017. ISSN 2337-3067. Available at: <https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/EEB/article/view/24578>. Date accessed: 07 oct. 2022.
Section
Articles

Keywords

Productivity, the success of the program, Program Simantri

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>